Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friday, January 8


Still working with magazine pages, I started with the coffee cups and added the woman made from coffee grounds. I stamped the coffee rings/drips over the cups and the words "enough said" before adding a strip of scrapbook paper and a couple of magazine phrases and the cookie. I finished it up with stickers to spell "coffee" and a coffee tag. I'm not much of a coffee drinker at home--I hate instant which is all my parents drink--I do have a French press single cup coffee maker but no coffee for it. The last time I used it was Christmas 2008 when Andrew was here. I do purchase coffee, medium, just cream, at Dunkin' Donuts. And I love a good cup of coffee, decaf, black, with a rich dessert when dining out. And I'll drink coffee at Your Maine Stamper as long as I don't have to make it. (I've never really figured out what to do to brew a good cup of coffee myself.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this page; love the cookie that just is sitting there to be eaten! Connie PS Fun to hunt for the # on your pages

MulligansGold said...

I want that cookie...and a cup of coffee...yum...

Susan Taylor Brown said...

I love this! Did you really use coffee grinds and then, what, a gel medium over them? I love that idea. I have a stash of used coffee grinds every morning. haha