Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday, Valentines Day

I found the cards I used for today's page at the Center for Maine Craft at the turnpike plaza in Gardiner. The image is titled "Spring" and it's a copy of a painting by Gardiner artist Helen Stevens. I bought two cards (one A2 size and one a gift enclosure size) and the two smaller images were on the back of each, so that gave me four images in different sizes to work with. I LOVE this bunny. The two largest images were mounted on Snow & Cedar dotted paper. The two smaller images were added to a medium tag that I first stamped with Spring Words (Memory Box). I stamped only part of Spring Words on the small tag. I used the same Ancient Page Sage to edge the two tags and tied them with a pretty piece of blue/green sheer ribbon.

No comments: