Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Off to Portland Thursday and Friday!

Thursday I have an echocardiogram scheduled at Mercy Hospital State Street.  This is like an ultrasound of my heart.  They do this every three months to check to make sure that all of the heart toxic drugs they are giving me don't damage my heart.  That's at 10 AM so I'll be up and on the road early.



Friday is my regular blood work at the Oncology Center at Mercy Fore River.  I'm pretty sure that my numbers won't be looking so good this week.  I've had a hard time bouncing back after this fourth treatment.



My temperature is holding steady at 100...

Looking forward to sleep tonight.  I took a three hour nap on Monday afternoon and haven't really slept since.  I sure could use a night of sound sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne-I was awake all night...we could have made some really cool stuff. I spent an hour today turning my craft area UPSIDE DOWN searching for a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 square for a calendar sample I am making for our next class. I finally found it...stuck to my elbow. :-)) The sample came out well. Hope you sleep better tonight! -kk

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you.....cwl