Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blizzard Warning and Pajama Days

With a blizzard warning posted for the next twenty-four hours or so, with up to a foot of snow or more expected, I'm hoping to get some time to work on the projects I've been stockpiling for pajama days.  I'm just hoping that we don't lose our power, in which case I lose my heat and Olive the Cat and I will move into my parents kitchen to be nearer the woodstove.

It really feels like snow outside.  I went to town and got gas for the snow blower and my car.  I keep waiting for the snow to start...Dad's watching the Patriots; Mom's watching an old movie...I know I should be more motivated to do something, but I don't have much energy today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I should be diving into those craft projects I was dreaming of as I rushed to get everything ready for Christmas, BUT it seems like I just want to curl up with a good book and wait for spring. -kk

Anne said...

That sounds like a great plan for a day like today. Enjoy your day, Kellie.