Friday, August 3, 2012

Laying in Supplies

Went to Newcastle/Damariscotta area today with Donna and Jo.  Stopped at Alewives Fabric and bought some stuff for holiday projects--figure I can work on those while I'm in treatment and maybe this year I'll finish some of the projects I had intended for last Christmas.  Then went to my naturopathic doctor's office and picked up more of the supplements I need to start taking next week.  At Rising Tide whole foods market I bought all the Tazo bottled Ginger tea they had in stock and will order a case if it really does help with the nausea.  At Beth's farm stand in Warren, I bought crystallized ginger, homemade pickles, wild blueberries, kale, corn, an apple pie, and two loaves of cinnamon raisin bread.

We had a yummy lunch at Savory Maine in Damariscotta in the old Christian Science Reading Room.  Neat pew seating.  Menu features organic local produce and meats with lots of vegetarian choices on the menu.  Had a ginger cake with chocolate ganache frosting and a side of fresh whipped cream--delicious!

Looking forward to the weekend!

Anne

No comments: