Friday, August 31, 2012

Water, water, everywhere...

I have GALLONS (well. 1.58 quart bottles, actually) of Fiji Water to drink this weekend.  Why Fiji Water?  It's what Andrew drinks.  And it comes from a beautiful place!  Though I think by the time I'm done, I'll know what it is to be water-boarded!
I took crafting supplies with me today.  This is what SIXTY bookmarks looks like for the Cancer Survivorship Day in September hosted by Mercy Oncology:
Scored a really great paper rack for Your Maine Stamper at ACMoore today.  Picture 30+ pockets like this on a wire frame that an hang on the wall of a door (using one of those over the door hook things):

So it sort of looks like this without the easel back:
and only $15.00!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can shop for me any day of the week. Connie