Sunday, February 10, 2013

AND I AM THE WINNER!!! Repeat Impression Sketch F613 Challenge

Memory Box white notecard
Memory Box  chocolate gingham paper
gold/white chevron paper (source unknown)
kraft paper tag cut from Memory Box Valise paper
Repeat Impressions PussyWillows stamp (2007)
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Antique Linen Distress Marker
White Signo pen
gold paper banner (scrap)
Happy Spring stamp PSX
VersaMark ink
Judikins white embossing powder
3 small gold pearls

I AM THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE ON THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT BLOG FOR REPEAT IMPRESSIONS.  WOO-HOO!!!  I WIN A $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE.  CAN'T WAIT TO GO SHOPPING! 3/6/13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne, have always liked that "pussy willow" stamp. Nice use.

Pearly Craig said...

Yohoo! Spring is finally here soon, its time to prep my gardening and so with my shed redecoration project! ~ ilikesheds.com