Friday, February 21, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Wedding

This week's challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog is Wedding or Anniversary.  I decided to make a wedding card that will be tucked into a box with a gift.  I used Prima Flowers--Fairy Tale Roses French White--since Prima products were featured in the samples for this week's challenge.  I used a Mr. & Mrs. stamp from Stampin' Up and V126 Happy Couple stamp from Stampendous.  I stamped those in Gold Delicata ink and clear embossed both.  I put everything together on a Memory Box Parchment notecard.  I cut a small slit in the card fold and threaded through a gold organza ribbon which I tied in a bow.  I wish the shimmer of the gold showed better in the photograph.

As usual, I found it hard to stop at just one card.  Here are three more.
This one uses Prima Flowers --Flower Market Printery.

This one uses flowers I made from Memory Box dies and printed papers.

This one uses the last of the flowers I made today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful. connie

Jingle said...

Very pretty cards! I love that Stampendous! image! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!