Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CSI/Color Stories Inspiration Case File No. 115 Challenge

Here is the Case File No. 115 CSI Challenge for this week:

And here's my scrapbook page:
I used all 5 colors:  dark brown, pale peach, pinky peach, pale gray, and dark crimson
testimony:  I used my imagination since these are "instant relatives" purchased at auction.
I named them and gave them their ages in the Memories box.  I left room to write a story about these three children having their first formal photograph taken in the city.
evidence:  hearts; lace--doilies; diamond gridwork stencil; bird with leaves stamp; flower with leaves made from several dies; stencil flower on the doilies and flower with leaves stencil in peach ink; rub-ons for "Photograph" and "Memories"; stencil hearts in Vermillion ink;vintage paper piece "Hymn"; scrapbook 12X12 and 8X8papers
Here are some additional pictures that show close-ups of some of the elements on the page:





No comments: