Saturday, March 22, 2014

MOJO Monday Challenge: MOJO337


I've found a new-to-me challenge blog!  This week's challenge on the MOJO Monday blog is labeled MOJO337.  Here's the sketch:

I really like sketch challenges.  And this is the card and coordinating envelope I submitted:
white notecard and envelope
cardstock in black, gray, and white
Memory Box Honey Comb stencil No. 88521
large bee stamp from Anita's, Sugarloaf Inc.
small beehive stamp from Stampin' Up
You are so SWEET stamp from Memory Box
Hero Arts Black Ink
Wild Honey Distress Ink for use with dauber and honey comb stencil
Mustard Seed Distress Ink as watercolor with a waterbrush for the bees
Wink of Stella Clear pen to accent the bees and tiny beehive
circle punches in three sizes--1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
And here's a close-up which shows off the glittery finish from the Wink of Stella Pen:
I love the glittery shine from the Wink of Stella!


No comments: