Monday, March 17, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Lucky

Today on the Simon Says Stamp Monday blog the challenge is:  Lucky.  I'm not sure what role Luck plays in our lives, and I tend to think that the future is what we make it.  I had two things that I felt worked for this challenge--a stamp that says "The Future Is In Your Hands" and a postcard with a Fortune Teller Game on it.  I combined them in a card with the stamp on the outside and the game on the inside.
I stamped the image (Stampers Anonymous V1-795) in Hero Arts Black Ink (a waterproof ink).
I watercolored it using Distress Inks (smeared on a craft sheet and spritzed with water; used a waterbrush)  in Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean.
I added the "believe" from Passion Slab CT1-113-D, a stamp from Postmodern Design.
I lightly adhered the postcard inside, so the recipient can easily remove it to make and play the "Your Fortune Teller" game.
I added the words "passion" and "desire" from the Passion Slab stamp.

1 comment:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, love the focal image and the game on the inside. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x