Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sketch Challenge at Repeat Impressions Blog #M514

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge at The House That Stamps Built, the blog for Repeat Impressions.  I used the Pets Quartet 8502-U stamp, choosing"Pets leave paw prints on our hearts" and the section with the heart in the paw print to create these three cards.


I used the two images from the Pets Quartet stamp to make the "window" shape, added a strip of chenille rickrack, two fussy-cut cats from the paper scraps in my cat and dog box, and then added a button between them.



For this card, I used another paper scrap and fussy-cut the little cat and placed it above the sentiment for the "window" shape.  I cut triangles from some pawprint paper scraps and added two hearts layered in between the triangles.

And this card doesn't follow the inspiration sketch at all!  I really wanted to use the black cat--the last scrap from those papers--because he reminds me so much of my cat Mr. Jones.  I added a tag with the images from the Pets Quartet stamp and some blocks to spell CAT from Tim Holtz paper.  The finishing touch--some pawprint stickers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy. Always like any kind of cat (dog) cards. Connie