Sunday, April 20, 2014

I'm the Winner @ PaperCrafter's Corner!

Here's what they posted today:

Anne T.
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 47 Submission by Anne T. (image)
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 47 Submission by Anne T.
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays -Week 47 Submissions by Anne T.
Anne, (y)our Maine stamper, created a collage about a famous restaurant in Maine.
She highlighted lots about this local place known for its lobster rolls – she made me super hungry!
This is a great example of capturing the local vibe where we each live and I’ll be emulating a page like this for some of my favorite Austin eateries.

Be sure to stop by Anne’s blog to learn more about Red’s Eats (but be warned, if you love lobster, you will get a hankerin’ for it!).



My project will be featured on their Pinterest Page!

1 comment:

Alan said...

You continue to create such beautifully designed cards... I'm in awe! Keep up the great work!