Saturday, April 5, 2014

Magazine Monday Challenge Week 46




Here's the inspiration for the Magazine Monday Challenge for Week 46 at PaperCrafter's Corner.

What I made are two paper wreaths to hang on the clothesline above my desk.  I used a Memory Box wreath die cut from heavy cardstock as the base for each one.  I added leaves I made from pages in a discarded book found at the local Transfer Station, cut using the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves Sizzix die. I wrote the words from the inspiration piece on some of the leaves using a black marker.  I outlined the leaves using Memento markers in four shades of green.  I added branches of leaves cut using Memory Box and PoppyStamps dies and either packaging paper that I recycled or scraps from my scrap basket.  I used an olive and white narrow ribbon to  make the hanging loops.  Under photos of the two wreaths are some close-ups from each of them.
one of the wreaths
the second one











2 comments:

Connie said...

What a lot of work.

Rebecca rande said...

love all the words in your leaves, what a lot of work but definitely worth it :)